- Application form can be obtained from the college on payment of Rs. 500. Same can be downloaded from the college website and payment of that will be made at the time of submission of the hard copy of the form in the college.
- Admission to all U.G. and P.G. courses are also offline and online. https://www.agrawalpgcollege.in/apply-online/
- Online Fee Payment can be done by Scanning the QR code
Provisional Admission has started. For details Contact no. – +91-7230063063, +91-7230054054
- Original mark sheet of class XII / last qualification will have to be shown at the time of admission and original migration certificate (wherever required) and transfer certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission without which admission will not be confirmed.
- Changing of stream after admission will be possible only if seats are available in that particular stream. Streams can be changed in the following manner only:
- Science Stream to Commerce Stream or Arts Stream
- Arts Stream to Commerce Stream
- Commerce Stream to Arts Stream
- Admission is confirmed only after the requisite fee has been deposited.
- Original documents once deposited will not be returned until the enrolment process is complete.
- Candidates migrating from other states must have scored at least 60% marks in Class XII or graduation examination.
- A student once admitted in the college will not be allowed to change colleges within the same city.
- Subjects once opted will not be changed under any circumstances.
- If admission is withdrawn within 7 days of fee submission then the fees amount will be refunded after the deduction of rupees 2,000. After 7 days fees amount will not be refunded.
Students of Graduation First year/ Post graduation previous year need to attach self attested copies of the following documents:-
- Secondary Education Certificate (self attested).
- Mark sheet of Senior Secondary exam /Graduation (self attested).
- Transfer Certificate/Character Certificate (2 CC for private students) (self attested).
- Caste Certificate (schedule caste/tribe/other backward class/ handicapped students) (self attested).
- Migration Certificate (Not applicable for RBSE/ University of Rajasthan).
- Anti ragging Certificate (amanmovment.org) (asper the instruction of Govt. of India).
- Residential Proof for Authentication (Voter’s ID/ Ration Card/Driving License/Aadhar Card) (self attested).
- Gap Certificate; if there is a gap between the passing of the final examination and the time of admission, give the declaration. Attach an affidavit certified by the Notary Public.